Prepare Your Family
How to prepare your family members
Here are the few tips you can use to prepare your family members in case there is an outbreak of COVID-19 in your locality.
- Find out local information related to COVID-19 and local trends of suspects and positive cases.
- Know the symptoms and emergency warning signs
Isolate at home if you are sick
Call the nearest healthcare provider before visiting
Restrict movements in public place
- Know the additional measures to take for Individuals who are at higher risk of getting affected by coronaviruses and in vulnerable conditions.
- Take preventive measures like staying at home when sick, frequent handwashing, respiratory etiquette, clean frequently touched surfaces more often.
- Plan for household items, medicines, and medical supplies in case of illness in the household or disruption in daily activities due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in your locality. You should stock up on supplies of medical prescription, over the counter medications, food items, and other necessities for at least 2 weeks.
- Find out the ways to communicate with relatives, friends, and colleagues.
- Establish plans to telework, childcare needs, and how to adapt to the cancellation of events and shut down of shops.
- Get complete knowledge of emergency operation plans for schools/workplaces of family members.